Best-Paying Jobs Requiring a Bachelor's Degree
One might think that in order to obtain a great salary you're required a Master's degree or even a PHD. This however is untrue. Many great paying jobs today only require a four-year Bachelor's Degree or even a two-year Associate's Degree.
1) Petroleum Engineer - $122,242 – design methods for extracting oil and gas from the earth’s surface.
2) Airline Pilot, Copilot and Flight Engineer - $105,518 – flies and navigates aircraft.
3) Aerospace Engineer - $102,409 – designs aircraft, spacecraft, satellites and missiles
4) Nuclear Engineer - $99,715 – researches and develops ways to get benefits from nuclear energy and radiation.
5) Computer Hardware Engineer - $98,134 – designs, develops and tests computer equipment.
6) Software Developer, Systems Software - $96,034 – develops computer applications and underlying systems.
7) Chemical Engineer - $92,934 – applies chemistry, biology and physics to solve problems, typically involving the production of food, fuel, drugs, chemicals, etc.
8) Electronics Engineer (excluding computer) - $91,478 – designs and develops electronic components for use in fields such as telecommunications, aerospace, acoustics, etc.
9) Actuary - $91,062 – analyzes the financial cost of risk and uncertainty.
10) Atmospheric and Space Scientist - $89,794 – investigates the atmosphere and meteorological data to prepare reports and forecasts; includes weather analysts and forecasters.